The dataset is designed to test and develop a model that can accurately predict whether a company is a good investment opportunity based on its age, industry, annual revenue, and number of employees.
The main objective is to create a machine learning model that can detect the underlying rule that governs the dataset and accurately predict the target variable.
This dataset contents the following columns:
- Company age: Age of the company in years
- Industry: Accounting, Agriculture, Automotive, Banking, Defense or Software
- Annual Revenue: Annual revenue of the company in $
- Employees: Number of employees of the company
- Invest: Success or not in previous investments